Monday, February 8, 2010

Really...a Soldier?

I’m thinking that I need to impose a USMC Advisory for the following, so without further ado: The following post is rated NC-USMC as it contains excessive use of profane language for you as a Marine.

This post is being placed in this blog for what I believe to be obvious reasons ;)

Who knew that the Army (I know…I know…dirty word, I didn’t even give you a chance before I started with the profanity) anywho, who knew that the Army could produce such a sexy little soldier (holy hell) where did he come from??? I mean good God! To make things even better, he rescued me (okay well us) not once, not twice, actually I don’t know how many times he rescued my ass in this effing snow tonight. His side partner for the evening was in typical ARMY fashion (out of shape, overweight, lazy and just looking downright horrible in that uniform, completely disrespecting it). At one point in time, he was literally pushing my vehicle all by himself to the point where I genuinely thought he was going to blow out his carotid artery and at least one vein in his neck. I felt so bad for getting my vehicle stuck again. On a complete side note I would just like to point out that this would not have happened had the idiot driving the city vehicle didn’t just abandoned it in the middle of the street causing me to have to stop my vehicle in order to back up!

So, needless to say, I put at least one member of the National Guard to work tonight (that man deserves a night off after what I put him through) only good thing about all of this is that getting stuck all those times on the trek back to the district was that it really did waste a lot of time. Okay, okay and I got to scope out a nice looking soldier and I got to toss some jokes around with my partners about some things.

Time for me to order my troops to return to HQ to wait out the rest of our tour of duty for the night, I don’t see any reason for us to be out on these streets ill-equipped any longer than we already have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment